Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
SF Bay Area, California
Email: GreebsGrub@gmail.com -- Cooking and Food Photography

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Saturday Afternoon Barbeque


Last couple of Saturdays ago we visited Steve's brother, Jerm and his girlfriend Jen to feast on veggie kabobs, lots of meat, and the most delicious cake I have ever tasted, Crushed Almond Cake, that their roommate brought. We contributed a few pounds of Marinated Short Ribs to the bbq. I had food pains at the end but it was so worth it. I wish I had taken a picture of that cake. I'll buy one next time, I hope it'll still taste as good as that first time.

Below are other photos from the barbeque.





Jen's Veggie and Pineapple Kabobs

Jerm and Jen's London Broil

Greeb's Sweet Soy Sauce Spare Ribs







No comments:

Post a Comment